So... what can I say, I'm a slacker when it comes to blogging. We've been pretty busy here in VA. Ava is getting so BIG! Today we were walking up the stairs ans she pointed to the light and said "lie" then I put strawberries on her tray and she said "sasassies"! I am pretty excited! She is also WALKING! I can't believe she is growing up so fast. We went to the doctor on Tuesday and drum roll please... Ava is 28 inches tall (65th percentile) and 20 pounds (70th percentile)and her head in 18" (90th percentile). Her doctor is actually the ped. i went to when i was a kid so thats fun. He gave her a hot pink beanie baby flamingo! Its pretty cute and she loves it! He also said that the way she goes from sitting to standing is a 15 month bench mark so shes doing quite well! I'm pretty proud if you couldn't tell.
So lets back things up a little. EASTER was lots of fun! Mimi and Pappy got the Orton family chickens and the kids were super excited! Ava got clothes and a toy bunny. We had lots of fum with the family and every one it was really great!
We also recently went to the national aquarium in Baltimore and Ava really loved the dolphins. Earlier that week and the week before some of the dolphins had given birth so that was really neat. Ava also liked the sharks a lot.
Ava loves all of the summer food that is in season, she is especially loving the water melon... it is pretty yummy!
oh and my farmers market is pretty fun too! Not a money maker but we do have lots of fun and are really enjoying the people we have met!




haha the aquarium reminds me of when we went forever long ago. Looks like you're having fun in VA! it makes me miss it a ton. I havent been back in like 2 years. Ava is waaay big! it'll be crazy to see her compared to when we saw her at thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete