Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Busy Busy... kinda
So Jonny and them stayed with us for a week and a half. It was lots of fun, Ava loves both of them its pretty cute! We went to museums and tho zoo and monuments and lots of stuff! We had a ton of fun playing Wii. Ava even played! It was great! Mandan and Jonny really liked seeing all the stuff in DC. Its so fun to be reminded that we live in a cool place. Oh yeah and we all like Mandan... I guess.
Other than that we haven't really done much lately. We've just been hanging out and spending time getting stuff ready for the farmers market on the 30th. I'm excited to get to selling and to get some yummy fresh organics this summer! I think my little strawberry eater will love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment